Blowing Rock Country Club Scholarship
To provide support to students who 1) have been admitted for enrollment or are currently enrolled, 2) are employed at Blowing Rock Country Club (“BRCC”), and 3) have an incoming or current GPA of 3.0. It is the Donors’ preference that applicants have an interest in pursuing a career in hospitality business (management, food services, recreation, public relations, etc.) and demonstrate responsibility and dependability.
- Supplemental Questions
- I am a current employee of the Blowing Rock Country Club.
- Author Samuel Goldwyn was quoted, "The harder I work, the luckier I get." Please explain how you interpret this quote and how it relates to your work ethic.
- Describe a time that you have been inspired and how that has impacted your life and future goals.
- What are your Career Plans/Career Goals and Aspirations?
- By checking the box below, you are effectively providing your signature, indicating that all the information on this form is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that you accept the conditions of the scholarship requirement as stated above.